Saturday, October 5, 2013

You might be a homemaker if (Day 5)

Sometimes you JUST WANT TO HAVE AN ADULT CONVERSATION

Love, love, love my kids but sometimes as in currently I don't want to hear about Minecraft or whatever their current obsession is.  I DO NOT CARE! Wow, that felt good to get off my chest.

Every time I think about this I think of the Malcolm Middle episode about the book club. Lois goes to the book club and all the Mom's are drinking wine and not one Mom has read the book.  They were just meeting to have adult conversations.

This commercial reminds me of the same concept.



Some days the only people I have spoken to other than my children are the grocery clerks.  You can learn a lot of interesting information from them.  The thing I learned this week is an individual  applesauce snack cup is exactly a 1/2 cup of applesauce.  So if you are baking and only have the snack cups, you will know each is exactly a 1/2 cup.

Applesauce can be used to replace oil in a one for one ratio in baking .  So a 1/2 cup applesauce is equal to a 1/2 cup of oil.

LEARN SOMETHING NEW EVERY DAY

click here to read my whole series " You might Be a Homemaker IF"
Check out what everyone is blogging about for 31 day at The Nesters 31 days of Blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment