Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Playlist in my Mind/Personal Anthem

Recently in Parade Magazine, they had the Happy Playlist of some celebrities- Dr Oz, Al Roker , Katie Couric, Macro Rubio.  It was interesting.  Who knew on Dr Oz had Waka  Waka on his playlist?

I am one of these people who get a song or a phrase stuck in my head.  Sometimes there is meaning there and other times it is just my brain filling space.

The Nester had a blog post on personal anthems.  IT got me to thinking.  Do I have a song that is a personal anthem for me? For a while, I  it has been for a while Aaron Prichett and "How Do I get There". Specifically this verse

How Do I Get There
Can I Ever
Unburn the Bridges
The Bridges I Burned
To the Ground

More recently it has been Compass by Lady Antebellum



My current go to playlist
Home - Phillips Phillips
Southern Comfort Zone - Brad Paisley
Between the Raindrops- Lifehouse, Natasha Bedingfield
Remind Me Who I am - Jason Gray
Wake Me Up- Avicii
Even If It Breaks Your Heart - Eli Young Band
Blurred Lines- Robin Thicke
It's Time - Imagine Dragons
Radioactive - Imagine Dragons
Counting Stars -One Republic
Every Storm- Gary Allan
Mama's Broken Heart- Miranda Lambert
Compass - Lady Antebellum
Roar - Katy Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment