Thursday, October 23, 2014

31 days of Adventure - Been Lurched?

I am joining the Nester's 31 Days of Writing.  Check out my entire series - "31 Days of Adventure."

Have you ever been lurched on a adventure.  You know lurched - lucky and cursed at the same time.  It is a term my youngest son made up.
My lovely Mom
San Francisco, CA
Lombard Street
Growing up I remember one such trip with my parents to San Francisco. We managed to lock our keys in the car of our rental car at the Presidio in San Francisco. Luckily my Dad had bought one of these hats that looked similar to what a retired navy person might wear.  So the MP's actually stopped and opened our rental. That also was the trip I believe my Mom was propositioned as well.  But we still managed to go on and see the sights.  I know we made it to Lombard Street and to the Winchester Mystery Mansion because I got the photos to prove it. It just was part of the adventure.
Lombard Street

Ever been lurched?

No comments:

Post a Comment