Sunday, April 5, 2015

Spring Break Linky Love

It is not only EASTER but the start of our spring break.  Hopefully these links will keep you entertained. Warning: This is the most random one I have EVER DONE!

Mystery of California Hilltop Piano Solved

5 Simple Things Super Productive People Do On Monday - Maybe this is overly optimistic for my Monday as it is the start of Spring Break

You Will Stumble - Anne write something I have been trying to articulate to my kids for a long time.  Read it. It is good.

The Significance of How You Tell Your Story

It Goes So Fast ( Not a Parenting Essay) I have often thought this myself.

*** " It is Finished" - A Message that might be fitting for Holy Week.  I love how Beth Moore can tie things together from the bible.  The video is a little over 45 minutes.  Well worth the watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment