Monday, October 19, 2015

Diary of a Mediocre Homemaker - Every day is a Freak Show


Dear Diary
It has come to my attention that my life is a real freak show.  You never know what will show up in my street

Sumo Wrestlers, REALLY. Not to mention what was hanging out on my back fence.
Honeybucket behind my House
That was a real treat.  Nothing like waving too construction workers as they are leaving the loo.
The fact is my freak show extends to my shopping - prosthetic legs.

THEN there was all the cars we saw saran wrapped in parking lots.  My friends think I am a magnet for crazy.

Not to the mention the time I took my extended family to visit a special Honeypot.


Or you get excited about a toilet with a view.


WELCOME TO MY FREAK SHOW!!!!

Check out my entire series - Diary of Mediocre Homemaker
Check out what everyone is writing for October - Write 31 Days

No comments:

Post a Comment