Wednesday, October 7, 2015

The Diary of a Mediocre Homemaker - Apron Truth


Dear Diary
I am being ridiculed by my SO CALLED friends for wearing an apron. I wear an apron to bake and cook in.  I SAID IT.  My friends tease me.  I just think they have Apron Hate!  I have noticed that they never turn down bake goods.
Me in my Red Hot Chili Pepper Apron and Tiara

I am not a 1960's housewife but I play one in my kitchen because the truth is I am a hot mess when I bake and cook.  I have flour spread EVERYWHERE.  I am not neat.

Anyone else brave enough to admit that they wear an apron in the comments?  Have you experienced discrimination because you wore an apron?  (ha, ha)

****Check out my entire series - Diary of Mediocre Homemaker
         I am linked up with Write31Days

No comments:

Post a Comment